Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little Valentine Session

 

With my boys! I am not usually into Valentines Day. I don’t think my husband and I have done anything for it since we were first going out! (that was quite a while ago lol) But this year I can across a heart pillow and seriously could not resist. It gave me a chance to try some new lighting out and the boys were actually receptive to a session (highly rare occasion that they would do it at the same time lol )  I decided to create a storyboard with their images instead of going with lots of print scattered around the house. This way I can frame it and hang it and know that every time I see it I just love seeing them at this age and stage in  their lives having some fun while I was doing something I love. – catching their personalities and quirks and their essence forever.

 

so here are my munchkins with their love day session! 

 

boys valentine16x20

signature

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP