Saturday, August 25, 2007

daily something

well I have to jot down that I love the idea that I picked up from Ali Edwards' blog (http://alliedwards.typepad.com) the other day about recording a daily something - a story that happened that day, scrap it quickly, doesn't have to be fancy but is just a reflection of what happened.

yesterday my daily something was a BIG duh moment for me, Off to work I go thinking that my phone is in my pocket. but no no it is at the bottom of the bath UNDER the bath water! bye bye phone! I have to admit that the sounds coming out of it were pretty cool if you like the sizzling electrical sparky sounds!! All Daz could do was shake his head, and find an old phone to reuse for a while!! silly Jodie!
ok by for now enough said about silliness!
J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP