Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Eve and this is how he woke up...

SONY DSC

There is nothing like a temp, feeling crappy and a chest infection to stop a nearly 3 year old on the eve of his birthday. Fingers crossed that the antibiotics kick in tonight and he is  A LOT  better when he wakes up for his party! He has been looking forward to it all week. It has been the first thing out of his mouth in the morning - only 3, 2, 1.... more sleeps and G'ma and Papa come and my party!

PS I love the pics you guys have been posting. Sorry I haven't been here  much to comment and post. Life very rudely intruded with work and kids! I barely even picked the camera up!

back tomorrow with cake and party pics (I hope!) with my soon to be 3yo!!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP