Monday, September 14, 2009

My new work station.

My darling husband is wonderful! Since I am working towards developing a photography business as well as teaching he felt that I needed somewhere that looks functional in spite of me! We had the laptop already and the stand was my mothers day present as was the keyboard. The new additions are the file drawers pen holders, shelves and an entire wall in our dining room. This was all done as a surprise while I was at work! Oh I love this man!

DSCF1538

We still have a frame to put up next to the pin board but I haven't decided on the photos to go in it yet! You would think that it would be easy with the amount of photos I take but I have found that I am getting picky at which ones I display (not that wasn't before!)

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP