Saturday, September 5, 2009

T turns three!

I just realised that it is now September and I haven't blogged about a major milestone that happened in our lives...

Our baby has stopped officially being a baby then a toddler - he is THREE! Arghhh where is time going. He is supposed to stay little for longer!  The vocabulary on this boy of ours is awesome. he is giving me a taste of what I was like at this age - he sleeps only about and hour during the day, is constantly eating and drinking and TALKING! he has the cutest grin and cheekiest sense of humour. his latest thing is to say Mum, once upon  a time... and launch into a story!  He is learning to push all the annoying buttons on Caden and then assert himself so they are entering the fighting phase that I remember doing with Michael when we were younger. Oh joy! G'ma and Papa came to play and so did some of his friends from school! Thanks so much for coming on such short notice! here is a little glimpse of our boy's day...

the cake thank goodness he wanted a nice easy Rescue pack from Diego!

SONY DSCSONY DSC

opening his presents

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

hugs from Caden

SONY DSC 

party food with the ben 10 set up - Caden was pretty happy with it!SONY DSC<SONY DSC

checking out the cake

SONY DSCSONY DSC

 

blowing out the candles

SONY DSCSONY DSC

enjoy little man

happy birthday!!

1 comments made my day.:

Marcy September 9, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday to your little man! I love, love, love their hair color! Being cheeky comes with that shade, right? lol I think it's great that he is such a great communicator. Some of my guys had various grunts for whole sentences, but then my youngest son is an awesome communicator. Definitely a needed skill today.

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP