Friday, December 10, 2010

Journey to ordinary reindeer cake pops

 

So I decided to try and make some cake pops last night. they cant bee too hard right? Right!? NO THEY ARE NOT EASY??? I managed to get ONE yes ONE that looked sorta ok. And then I realised – he has no eyes!!! Poor Rudolf lol

Anyway here is my photo journey to smooshed cake pops :)

 

1. make mud cake from packet mix – GF of course :)IMG_3161 IMG_3163

2. break up into bowl – yes it took me three bowls to find one that I can mix it with the icing since my normal mixing bowl was being cleaned :P

(so the step was to mix icing and cake together) IMG_3167

3. roll icing and cake mix into balls IMG_3168 IMG_3172 IMG_3174

4. dip in chocolate, add a jaffa and pretzels (and yes the first thought whenever I even think of the word pretzel is that line from Seinfield : these Pretzels are making me thirsty”)

 IMG_3177

FAIL! IMG_3185My one and only semi decent rudolf that needs eyes :)

 

My goal for holiday fun with the kids is to master the craft of cake pops :)

 

enjoy

J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP