Thursday, August 11, 2011

OUR NEWS!!

   Some of you may have seen this on fb already but since I have been such a bad bad bloggedy blogger  but we have big news!! oh yeah baby that is baby #3 on the way!! I am gonna back date so that they are in some sort of chronological order!!

week4

 

So now you can kinda see why my blogging has gotten behind and my fb seems to be kinda up to date. My new little wriggle bean has been keeping me under the weather and it has taken all that I can be and do to take your beautiful images that you have trusted me to take and make sure that they get to you!

 

So in the next few weeks now that I have a clearer head and much less morning sickness and first trimester HOLY MOLY"’s we should be heading back to more regular programming!!

signature

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP