Thursday, July 21, 2011

today…

was the day that I had to get out in the sunshine. All week I have been working really hard on getting a gallery up and the child care photos ready to give to parents. Tyler has been awesome – it helps that he is addicted to the DS. Bad mama I know letting him play so much but today I had so much to do and I was stoked to say I got it done. BUT we needed a time out. The sun was marvellous today. The weather was beautiful so Ty and I picked Caden up from school and headed to the park. I haven't worked on many pics (ok just one) but honestly I think it is a favourite.

 

IMG_3896-2

We had a fabulous time at the park! And then got a message saying Daddy was home early from work!! even better! So today was a good day!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP