Friday, July 16, 2010

Mama and Me time

is a rare thing for my Caden and I. Ty gets a lot since C is in school but Caden misses out on a lot. Daddy took Tyler grocery shopping today and Caden and I took a little stroll around the corner to the park/open area around the corner. Photo time! and climbing trees and running and throwing the change colour ball and laughing and just being together! IT was really nice. We strolled back, shot some flowers, laughed and joked, played with the K’nex of which my robot clearly was no match for the mastery of Cadens!IMG_1448IMG_1452IMG_1453IMG_1485 oh and the things you have to get through to see those gorgeous blue eyes!

IMG_1459IMG_1460IMG_1461IMG_1462IMG_1463IMG_1471

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP