Sunday, January 15, 2012

P52 – Black and White

  I have to admit I did think a little bout what I ‘should’ shoot for this weeks topic. But inspiration eluded me as I have been immersing myself in colour and bright colours at that! I love black and white images. I love it when something as simple as the right light and the right spot gives me a fabulous conversion from bright colour of a sunset night to a B&W images that make my heart smile.  I chose these two images of my cuties because it shoes them as they are! I have more but I havent edited them yet, so maybe later with the share!
anyway here are my boys in their ‘me-ness’!

Mr T in all his cheekiness. I see this almost giggle all the time and it is so him!

IMG_3155bw

Oh my big boy! you are all grins at the moment and growing up so fast! big muscles my boy! love you lots

IMG_3167bw

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP