Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Postcards

 

Cadens school production is on tonight. He is sooo excited as are we. He has been learning the Can Can for 2 terms now and tonight is the night. He has his costume and new black shoes. We are not able to take cameras or videos into the hall tonight but oh I wish I could. He is so confident and really coming into his own now it is wonderful.

IMG_4221IMG_4227

And now when I beg just one more he gives me the best grins and poses and smiles and those blue eyes that I adore.

 IMG_4230

Walking out the door my little man says Mama the light is still lovely and I am in smart clothes come take my photo. Being me of course I cannot say no.

 IMG_4233

Love you my boys ♥

 

mama

1 comments made my day.:

Iowa Sunshine September 13, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

that last photo is too precious!! so cute. how neat he is learning the can can!

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP