Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Wedding

I dont think that I have been so scared ok terrified and nervous all at once since maybe my own wedding. I am doing some (most) of the photography at the wedding today so that I can both document the day for Jill and Bruce and Mikaylah but also gain experience as a photographer helping towards my portfolio building as well. I have stressed that I need extra cards, extra batteries, another camera body and jsut that the photos will turn out ok. I was up at 3am this morning and then went around early to get some setup shots. I can see that I still need to work on detail shots to make them effective rather than snappy but whew we survived the day and now it is time to edit it. I went ok, terrified by the end of the day that now that it is over, that I didn't do a great job. I keep putting so much pressure on myself but Daz helped with that by not letting me look at the photos until he had looked for me!

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP