Friday, November 13, 2009

The River

The kids have been asking every single day for over a week now 'can we go to the river?" well finally today we made it. What a stinking hot day it was so the river was actually quite refreshing. I even got my feet wet!! Yes I took the camera but I haven't put them on the computer yet but fingers crossed I think I have  some awesome ones on there. Daz is even getting into taking some more pics - as long as I set it up. But he got some fabulous backlit ones today. I am so proud of my hubby!

Comment of the day came from Caden as he was retelling Daddy how he tried to pull mummy in the water - "mummy yelled No" (in a high squeally voice and proceeded to quote daddy as "mummy screamed like a girl"

Oh good thanks, not even 5 and I am getting in trouble for BEING A GIRL!

I can tell you this though they aren't going to have to get too much bigger to be able to pull me over, then I am in BIG trouble!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP