Monday, November 23, 2009

sometimes failure is a success

I tried to attempt some Christmas lights as a background today. Caden was my willing participant (Tyler is sick sick sick :{ ) at least for a little while. We set it all up had the music playing and minor success as I did get some bokehed lights (well red ones lol!) but Oh the smiles make my heart melt. Here is my gorgeous boy on the count down to his big day.

                           IMG_7834

                           IMG_7836 wl

                           IMG_7837

                          >IMG_7845 2

 

how gorgeous is my boy! I totally love the fact that he was busting a gut laughing while doing it and had a blast! totally worth it in my opinion!!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP