Thursday, November 5, 2009

sunset drive

Driving to work I see these awesome hay bales. They are in such big open paddocks and are that gorgeous golden colours and every day morning and afternoon I think that I really have to go and take some photos. So tonight we went out for a drive after dinner. The sunset light was simply gorgeous and as the fields were out near the airport there wasn't a great deal of issue with light in my eyes and flares in the lens (unless it was deliberate :P)

IMG_6802IMG_6814 10x20IMG_6776wotIMG_6787wotIMG_6808wot

I played with textures on these to give them a different look. While it isn't something that I routinely do I think they suit these pics!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP