Saturday, November 21, 2009

scenes of summer boy style!

I totally caved in on Friday and bought the boys a super soaker each. They had been at me for ages and ages and being so  hot here I caved. They have had a blast with them and then we got the hose involved as well.  We took them to G'ma and Papa's as Daddy and Papa played in a charity golf day for cancer (they didn't go so well) but the day raised heaps for cancer YAY! It was overcast but HOT HOT HOT! As you can see they had a blast. G'ma got into the action but I am not allowed to post them here lol - G'ma you are a star!

summer 09 1 970summer 09 2 970 

These were me being a sooky la la keeping the camera away from my water pistol wielding maniacs and shot through the window where they thought is was a hoot to shoot me through the window. (cool effects though lol!) G'ma taught the boys how to shoot the windows! WE made sure that they were shut first! Thank good ness that G'ma has clean windows to get great shots through!

summer 09 3 970

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP