Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out for a Sunday drive!

  We went out for a drive today just to get out of the house. So we headed up toward the Snowy’s to see the autumn colour. The kids were a bit fascinated at the idea of a waterfall but we are going to have to go back in spring with the snow melt. But the leaves were fabulous up there. With all the “are we there yet” whining and whinging coming from the back we stopped at a park to play and mummy and Ty learnt that Mummy is really not the right size for a twisty slide to stay without bruises!

But there were these great big piles of leaves just waiting to be thrown around and jumped in!

IMG_8681

IMG_8700_5x7

And a new favourite of mine. Caden wouldn’t get out of the car to have  ago with a photo so Ty and I jumped out at the side of the road. I love it, I love how it was something I was in my head and it actually came off. I love how the red in the trees matches his hair and I am so glad that I managed to get the green jumper on him too.

IMG_8742_11x14_800

We have a few more to come but as usual I haven’t had a chance with them yet!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP