Sunday, June 20, 2010

C & T Name Frame Style… {Wagga Wagga Children’s Photographer}

 

 

With such icky weather today and the kids always liking to dress up I had an idea to use that fact to see what we could come up with as a name frame style session Well while it may have only lasted for the first letters of their name and a couple of shots together I realised that I often refer to my kiddos as C&T so it worked out well for me.

I tried it out a couple of different ways – one in a name frame style image – which I just adore as it is showing them with all their quirks and individual styles…

candttogether

And one in a more formal story board style. I love this one too for a  more formal type of arrangement.

candt 3

.

 

 

signature

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP