Friday, August 20, 2010

finally a bit of sunshine to make me smile

after a really really crappy night with a sick kid, I didnt mind at all when I was hanging out the washing and this fellow started chirping. He was there for ages - let me grab the camera and change lenses. Nothing like a bit of blue skies and a chirpy YELLOW sunshiney birdy to make me smile.

IMG_2929IMG_2933

Much much nicer than vomit covered sheets, doonas, pillows, pyjamas, you name it we had it last night. Excellent way to end what we thought was a vomit free day. Here is hoping Tyler gets better faster than his brother did this week

 

enjoy J

1 comments made my day.:

Marcy August 27, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Nice shot! Sorry about the sickness. I hope he gets better quick and no one else gets it.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP