Monday, August 2, 2010

robot freak out

Mark this last few weeks on the calendar in big red permanent marker!! yes the boys have been dong painting and craft! AGAIN! and I am not screaming internally at the mess. why? because for 45 minutes I did not hear a peep out of this kid until….

 

IMG_2288IMG_2291IMG_2292

Yep you read it right he got paint on his finger. Black paint no less. AND it didn’t matter that he was already coated in red green and blue paint. On NO he had a major freak out about it until I scraped it off.

 IMG_2294

and here it is half finished. I guess tomorrow is a good day to take a shot of the finished product!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP