Saturday, August 7, 2010

mr elusive has a new haircut

yes that us right we finally had Cadens hair trimmed and yup true to form it is in a fire hair Mohawk! I was setting up for a session this morning and wanted some test pics and he volunteered!! woo hoo like I am gonna say no! not! do here is his in his fire hair glory!

 

IMG_2381I love love love this one but so cranky I messed up and it is atouch blurry. so I smartened up and got these next … IMG_2386IMG_2387IMG_2388

enjoy j

2 comments made my day.:

Iowa Sunshine August 7, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

awesome! i think these are some of your best pics yet. his eyes look wonderful -- love his expression. how great he posed, too!! :)

Jodie August 7, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Thanks so much!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP