Sunday, May 10, 2009

I LOVE colour!

I am loving having a great camera this autumn. there are such awesome colours around. here are a few from China mans Dam and the trip back. I think I have figured out the soft focus photos were taken with my kit lens and the others with my prime. I can see why I like my prime.

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

burning off to get ready for planting the cropsSONY DSCSONY DSC

this cool tractor on the way into Coota

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

C had a blast 'driving it!"

SONY DSC

enjoy J

2 comments made my day.:

shirley May 17, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Oh, great, vivid photos! I love the one of the smoky fields.

Lanaia June 7, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Yep - I love your color too!!! Great captures.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP