Saturday, May 9, 2009

trying something new...

I have been seeing awesome sun flares for some time on other peoples blogs and websites. oh they look lovely. through playing a little bit and figuring out the right aperture I did it!!

we were out the back and next door has these cool cool trees that give me plenty to photograph year round as they are blossoming in spring, colour changers in autumn, naked in winter and wither a lush green or a gorgeous burgundy/purple colour in summer. at the moment they are stripping off for those cold bare months. being autumn I jut love the cooler crisp days that the sun just seems to be that little bit brighter and the colours more vibrant. so here is my sun flare!

SONY DSC

f22, 1/100, ISO100, 50mm lens cropped and contrast added in pp.

enjoy!

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP