Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trip to G'ma and Papa's {Happy mother's day}

We did a trip to G'ma and Papa's today. I got my mothers day present early (on Saturday) and because we bought Mum a little fish bowl we had to get her some fish too! So off we went with our two new fish and gave her the present. Tyler was only moments out of the car when he pipes up with "we got you fishie's Grandma!" well the cat (well fish really) was out the bag before she could unwrap the bowl!!

After a big play and lunch and the kids trashing G'ma and Papa's house we went to the Chinamans Dam in Young. It is lovely there and gave me some great photos! I learnt a lot today and was stoked that I nailed my metering and exposure except when I was shooting in a back light situation. I learnt too not to have my big lens hood on my small lens an have the focal length at 18 mm ... this is what happens!

SONY DSC

here is my little lion so nicely framed!

and some really lovely ones of G'ma and Papa!

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP