Thursday, May 21, 2009

two little boys, a mower and a new quirk

Caden is still on an anti-photo kick at the moment so we don't get many showable ones of him! It has been nearly 2 weeks since his operation and he is going really well. He is turning into a normal 4yo that just never stops! He loves to climb into his jammies straight after school and Tyler loves to play with the mower still.  The are on the way of putting it back where it was. One of the rare moments that I can actually get them in the same photo lately!!

SONY DSC

I jumped on the trampoline to get this. I was pretty happy as I was trying for the silhouette lookSONY DSC

and you cant go past a open your eyes and yell go! at mummy! I was bouncing him while trying to take this! WE seem to be spending a lot of time on the trampoline lately since daddy took the nets down. SONY DSC

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP