Saturday, May 9, 2009

Out the back play and a early Mama present!

Daddy fixed and moved the trampoline today giving it a new lease on life! the kids love it again there are no leaves on it, it isn't rocky and the falling off safety nets are gone. WE had a lovely day outside and the kids and Daz were happy enough to  have me take photos. I must be getting better at not being so demanding of them!! I started finally getting good exposure and colour and metering today. just have to work on my focus little more I think!!

The boys had a broncos day also. All three of them in either the shirts or the colours! the dragons shirt was quickly booed and put back in the cupboard!

SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC<SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC  SONY DSCSONY DSC<SONY DSCSONY DSC  

ok the mama present, being mothers day tomorrow, Daz went shopping and geez he does a good job at picking out pressies!

DSC06923DSC06924

a new laptop stand and wireless keyboard and mouse! the stand can house up to 5 usb cables and lets the computer breathe for want of a better term and not over heat, it also gets it up at a better angle to see at!

one more sleep to see what Ty-ty made for me. I got a cute bath bomb from Caden that Sam and Kate his teachers made for him since he was away from school this last week. I'll have to get photos soon!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP