Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Day at Pre-School

Tyler is home with me now and not in daycare any longer. So we have started him 1/2 day at preschool. Last week we went to have a look at what it was like and what to expect. He Loved it. He didn't want to leave. So today he starts his 1/2 day with the other 3 year olds. I dashed off to a meet with the bride and groom of a wedding I am shooting this weekend and He stayed to play. When I arrived to pick him up, he ran straight to me and was babbling! He just had a wonderful time, he painted his art bag and made a basket for Easter. He had a pet turtle in his room and fish in the other room. He knew exactly where his bag was and sang songs and played in the 'kitchen'. It was so wonderful to hear that he had a fabulous day and that he was so happy again.

Here is the only photo he  let me take before going to school...

IMG_1478

not my best but hey what can you do when he is ready and raring to go?

do this...

IMG_1480

much better! in the car but hey smiles! lol!

 

enjoy my boys first day of Pre school!

 

j

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP