Thursday, March 4, 2010

IT is too quiet...

This morning. If you know my boys then there is no such thing as quiet time in the mornings unless super hero squad, Mr Maker or bakugan is on the TV.They are yellers, they are chase each other around the house they are noisy BOYS. So when it was quiet I had to investigate. I am not quite sure where Caden was - maybe in his room drawing but I totally tested out my camera at the highest ISO setting I could without using the flash and caught my little man doing this...

 

ty building

happy as anything building a tower which when he realised that I was snapping he destroyed to show off but he built it again :)

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP