Wednesday, March 31, 2010

preparing for our first Easter Hat parade

Tomorrow is Caden’s Easter Hat parade at school and to be perfectly honest I think I am more excited about it than he is. I have asked him what kind of hat he wants and I get a blank look. Well that hasn’t helped me find my mojo! Inspiration struck today as to what to do and here is the construction – well the constructed hat.

IMG_5597style="display: block; float: none; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto" title="IMG_5600" alt="IMG_5600" src="$IMG_5600_thumb[1].jpg" width="600" height="400" />IMG_5603and then because I like to bake the kids cakes for their celebrations we made rainbow mini cup cakes…

 

IMG_5604IMG_5607

IMG_5621mmm yummy! 48 mini cupcakes for teachers and kiddos at school!

 

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP