Saturday, April 17, 2010

A new boy in the house

After a disastrous attempt at a haircut the other day Caden and Daddy went off to the hairdresser this morning. I had fingers crossed that all was going to go well this time and my smart looking fellow would come back not the munchkin with the tufts of hair going every where. I was so happy I nearly jumped around the kitchen when I had a phone call and a little voice piped up and said “Mama I got my hair cut all by my self. I sat on the big chair and I look really smart now!” 

Doing a happy dance and Tyler tells him “we are soo proud of you.”

so here is our new boy!

IMG_6294_5x7IMG_6309_5x7

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP