Thursday, April 29, 2010

Play day

Thursdays are play day at our house with Little Miss G coming to play! Tyler and Caden jump around like loons when they realise that Miss G & her mum are coming to visit! I also take the chance just to snuggle (I love love love chubby baby cheeks, gummy grins and snuggly bubba’s) and  play dress-up with the new hats and crocheted creations I make! And of course there is no use posting without a couple of photos!

Because I dragged out the beanbag Ty just had to test it out..

IMG_7355e2

and then with miss G

IMG_7285_8x10

And then I discovered a scarf that I had was a magic one – like a big sheath or as it turns out cocoon!   IMG_7341

Because I am on a bit of a pink kick – getting to see two gorgeous  baby girls I had to make a matching pink (almost salmon pink really) and brown hat – to match my favourite blanket at the moment!

IMG_7278

signature

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP