Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When waking up early is worth it.

I had to admit that the 5.30am wake up call from Tyler was not particularly welcome. It was one of the few cold mornings that we have had this autumn, I was snuggly warm but he was ready to start the day. So we got up and not an hour later when I glanced outside I noticed this cool glow on my neighbours car. Well being the intensely curious person that I am I had to check it out very quickly followed by grabbing my camera. This was totally worth the early morning wake up call.

IMG_7170

It made me think of a fire in the sky. Tyler was fascinated by how quickly the colours changed but this started our day well.

signature

1 comments made my day.:

shirley April 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Gorgeous sky! Such vivid colors - yup, totally worth the early wake up!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP