Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Art at school

I finally took the camera when I picked the boys up  - or should I say that I actually took it into school. I am so glad that I did because I realised that Caden had all this artwork that he has been doing during the day hanging up in the room. His writing of his name and spelling is coming along really well and by looking at his art he is going really well with so many different things.

family portrait of 4

the class's gallery of family portraits

painting of autumn colours

sand and glue art

food dye art using eye droppers

cracked shapes that involved cutting and pasting it back together

DSC06390

rainbow handprints

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP