Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Well here we are! I turned 32 today. I had not planned on working at all but got called into the one school I told myself not to turn down. I had a good day at work but the morning was better! The boys gave me lots of great surprises - a Barbie, a new camera bag, some flowers a special cake made by Daddy and a big balloon! My Nanna, Mum and Dad and PeaPal Glenda gave me enough money to buy my first lens for my camera! The boys made cards at school today and Caden wrote in his all on his own!! Mum and Dad came over and took the boys and I out to tea at our favourite Chinese restaurant. mmm yummy! Mum also baked a cake which made it three for the day! lucky me!!

here is a few pics from the day!

     

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

 

SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC

ok that's enough for today!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP