Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter is on its way!

We stopped to get some groceries on the way home and the kids got an Easter egg each. Tyler called out to me in the car while going home " mummy quick its dripping!" when we reached home and I got a chance to have a look he really was dripping! icky!

so he licked what he could off his hand, swiped some down the front window of the house (as you do when you are 2) and smeared more around his mouth - all before I could get the key in the door to send him to the bathroom to clean up. Yay I actually got the messy Easter egg photos early this year!!

DSC06404DSC06405DSC06406DSC06407

The boys received a big stack of information books from Ian and Rhondda today. Caden just loves reading them. He has already picked up info on volcanoes and lava just from me reading a couple of pages to him at bed time!

Thanks!

DSC06408DSC06409DSC06410

Before bed time snack of yoghurt!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP