Sunday, March 15, 2009

Practice Practice Practice!

I have been driving the boys nuts with practicing my photography with them! anyway recently I borrowed mum's camera for a trial to see if I wanted to switch brands before I invested in the lenses that are on my ever growing wish list. anyway I am finally getting things come together in both the SOOC shots - have to work on my exposure more and editing as well making sure that it isn't too edited and looks natural. as you can see I am getting there with some work still to go! so it is practice practice practice!

 

DSC03860-edit-2 DSC03674edit

DSC03866-edit-1

 

 

enjoy J

1 comments made my day.:

shirley March 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Great captures! Love the natural light and the highlights in their eyes. Keep up the practice!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP