Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puddle Jumper

This week has been a bad bloggy week! I have all the photos ready but not the inclination to post! anyway I am going to start my new day with a selective colour photo that makes me smile! we finally had rain today and Tyler got out in his rainbow boots. I grabbed the brolly to protect the camera because the boys LOVE to jump in the puddles. T has been watching the clouds all week saying that we get a BIG rain and we get a BIIIIIIGGGG puddle we can jump in it! well he was in heaven today, he got his BIIIIIIGGGG puddle, and he jumped!!

 

SONY DSC

ok I have to convert my RAW's to JPEG'S but there are puddle jumping evidence for later. that is a job for tomorrow!

enjoy J

5 comments made my day.:

Mandy March 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Adorable. I love that little pop of bright color. I can see why it makes you smile.

Reds March 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Cute! Love the spot of color!

Jess March 13, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Awesome shot! The SC totally works here, I love it! :)

shirley March 13, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

Great shot! When I started to read the blog entry, only the top portion of the picture was viewable. The SC boots were a complete surprise that made me smile, too.

Shanna Jones March 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Gotta love umbrellas and boots. :)

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP