Friday, March 6, 2009

my love and need for books and reading {favourite things}

Reading is one of my all time favourite things. You can give me a book that is brand new or one I have read and reread over a dozen times and I am in my spot. It it this that keeps me sane, lets me sleep at night, and just lets me escape when things are too hard in my brain in that moment. This week I have been pushing myself too hard to get it all right all at once. I want my photography to be at a higher level, I have a job I am trying to apply for, the kids are tired while getting used to new routines as well a T teething (poor little man), I want and don't want to be working it is that vicious cycle. I have been lucky this year in that the schools I have been at are fantastic.

so for tonight it is my books that is my favourite thing!

SONY DSC

enjoy J

6 comments made my day.:

Reds March 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

I love reading too! Such a great way to escape. PS Jealous of your nails - gorgeous manicure! ;)

Jess March 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Aww, poor little T! I hope his teeth break through soon and he gets some relief. I love this shot of your book- the words that are in focus are so intriguing! I keep wanting to try to read the rest of the page and see what's going on in there, LOL!

Margaret March 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Reading is one of my favorite things, too! So much to read...so little time! :)

pat March 7, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Put me on the list for being an avid, almost compulsive, reader. I love the lighting on this shots--it is so moody; makes me want to curl up in a soft chair with just a reading light on.

Mandy March 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

That is so neat! I love your composition and DOF.

shirley March 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I love your picture - the fingers across the page really make the image unique and personal. I wish I had more time for reading...

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP