Sunday, March 1, 2009

My little Sportacus/dragon rider!

Caden is VERY into lazy town as I have said before but this morning he is now also a dragon rider (after watching a new cartoon!) and I have finally had a little bit of an aha moment with my photography that things are coming together a little bit. can I explain how I get it? not yet but I am feeling my way!

anyway here is the new edit of T from yesterday

DSC03423cmyk-curve-adj2

and C in his suit!

DSC03495-adjSOOC with WB and sl curves adjust

DSC03495-cfsurban Coffeeshop urban action

DSC03495-pwbwbeauty PW B&W Beauty.

 

enjoy J

4 comments made my day.:

Lori March 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Love that red hair!!! That bath shot is very cute!!

Reds March 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Great PP on both shots! What a cutie!

Chell March 2, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Oh what fun shots. love him in his little suit

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room March 2, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

My son LOVED Lazy Town when he was younger. Such a great pic of him in his outfit. Great pping.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP