Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brrr! turning chilly here!

We had our first frost this morning. We have had about 10 consecutive days of dreary not always raining just yuck weather and the stars came out last night. Very very chilly last night - thank goodness for electric blankets! Anyway of course when you look outside and there is the first frost. The first thought that goes through your head is grab the camera!! So Tyler and I headed outside and there we are lying on the COLD concrete (for a very short amount of time) taking pics of the frost!! And I was so pleased - I got a sun flare!! (The blue thingy is the top of the poles on the kids trampoline and a stray sock that missed being taken in and a poor ball that has seen better days had a mini frozen lake in the pouch!!)

first frost

Tyler and Caden had a pirate show at their school today which I was able to go to! Of course I took the camera and I was really happy with my shots. I found this little gem amongst them. He looks so sweet and innocent here. Hard to believe this is the Holy Terror of the Byrne household!

SONY DSC

I'll put some up of the Pirate Pete show tomorrow as I haven't edited them yet.

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP