Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When your own words revisit you out of the mouths of babes!

I have started taking photos in the morning to put up on the mornings blog (link in my link bar) and this morning Tyler was blowing on his porridge as he says it was too hot. Anyway as I pulled the camera out he pipes up with " No Mummy you cant take my photo it hurts my belly". Now this may not have much context to my readers but the boys have tummy problems with gluten so food that are not good for them we tell them it hurts their belly. Well there is nothing like you own words coming back to bite you huh!!

Photo to follow tomorrow when I have downloaded it!

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP