Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time to breath and have a jammie morning

Whew the week is finally over. It has been a busy busy week. I worked full time this week so while my photos were taken, there was no time to get postable quality (just snap shots)!! so you now have a round up of this morning! We chilled around in our jammie's till late, the boys watch TV till the cartoons (ben 10 and ABC kids were over). I made some counting games up for the boys to help them a)develop counting skills and b) give them something new to do! Tyler got snuggles from Daddy which we don't get to do as often as we like since we are out the door pretty quickly to school and such. Oh and Caden practiced his letters with his alphabet cookie cutters cooking them in the microwave (via the kitchen timer!) in Sportacus blue to match his suit! I got the 'don't take a photo look' and  he moved too quick for a in focus one of him!  Josy decided to help the boys out well me out with the scrabble floor puzzle that I got out for the boys. All this before 10.30. Phew time to chill a bit!! saturday morning

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP