Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Natural light cc group

On 2peas at the moment is a group (well a couple of groups really) that are working towards learning how to effectively give constructive criticism (cc) and get it. This group is designed to use natural light in a variety of ways so that you can learn to use it the best advantage.

I got into group a which has only 18 participants and will receive cc form some awesome photographers.

The first assignment is to use flat lighting. where the light is coming in straight through the window or onto the subject. anyway here is the link to the original post on 2peas.

It is supposed to be done as a sunny or bright day assignment but since we have had nothing but rain I have learnt a few things!!

anyway here is my first attempt at it.

SONY DSC

it is so dark here that I really don't like this photo as the exif is f1.7, 1/160 and ISO3200. I underexposed it so that made the noise worse in pp. I did get the centred catch lights and the pretty even tones shadows drifting off his face but I hate how there is very little detail kept in it because of the noiseware run over it. his eyes are pink because he had been crying an no amount of fiddling is going to get rid of it! but all in all a pretty crappy shot!

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP