Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Great idea to try...

As I mentioned yesterday I love reading Emily's blog and she had this awesome idea for a car track but also as a little drawing caddy for the kiddos. Well I bought the pattern but I figured out before ever receiving it. So I have made 3 today while Tyler helps me to sew - they both really enjoy it. Mean while Daz is flat out on the couch with his foot playing up. and the start of the flu. At least he is able to walk today. I had to go get him from golf the other day and it was the worst I have ever seen him in pain. Thank goodness for good medicines to improve it quickly.

anyway here are my first few attempts at the pen and pad carrierIMG_0867IMG_0871IMG_0872IMG_0874

Enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP