Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Proud Mama Moment

I was a proud Mama this morning - day three at big school and way before the bell he was off after a quick kiss and cuddle and a bye mum! Woohoo He loves school! The little one was out of there too onto a bike then into the sand pit and as happy as Larry!

When we picked Tyler up today as we were walking out to the car he looks up and says "love you mum" aww melts my heart every time.

My Caden is loving school. It has made it so easy this week that he enjoys it. He has made a couple of little friends which I am sure as he gets to know them will grow in number.

The house was given a Garth clean today and it feels so much better

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP