Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF

is what I am usually saying by now. But this week has been full of excitement, busy stuff and still ok. Tyler was home with me today and it was really nice. We started by waking up to this...

IMG_0791

then it stopped for a while. So I got bored and grabbed the camera to try and get some big tough bubble shots. well I got small rainbow bubbles..

IMG_08025x7

cool huh!

then Ty tried...IMG_0804IMG_0805

then he discovered this...

IMG_0806IMG_0807

too cheeky...

 

IMG_0828

then inside he gives me this...IMG_0833

no eyes just a cup. as soon as I put the camera away he takes the cup away. little cheeky bug!

however persistence does pay off...

IMG_08245x7

cause I got this little gem of a shot. I love those big brown eyes.

and that was our day till we picked Caden up. oh and I finished another hat...

 IMG_0836_1

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP