Sunday, February 7, 2010

two boys one place - it is a miracle!!

Yes your eyes are not deceiving you. Our children are sitting quietly beside one another and had done so for about 1/2 an hour! OMG it is a miracle. I never ever knew it could happen ! lol! Oh yeah their fave TV show was on too so that had a HUGE part in it!

IMG_0844 IMG_0849

this is the 'get out of the way mum' shot! :)

Crafting day one. I have been following Emily Southerland from 2peas and her amazing blog! She is a truly inspiring person, photographer and a goddess as felty crafty goodness! Now I admit that mine pales in comparison but I made a little mailbox out of some polar fleece I had lying around, some laminated cardboard and a few staples  (on the inside) I had pics of the inside with 'letters in there' but the file is corrupted and I am being too lazy to resize it again.IMG_0851

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP