Saturday, February 28, 2009

Daddy and Tyler

again from the other day...

I am not totally happy with these ? too pale/yellow/not too sure!!

SONY DSC sooc (adj WB RAW in LR)

SONY DSCjess's warm vintage

 SONY DSCdid skin colour adj then Jess warm vintage to see what diff it made. - ? too pale/yellow

 SONY DSC Lolly's Milk Chocolate B &WB

SONY DSC soocSONY DSC CMYK adj to tutorial from smug mug. DO you think his hair is a bit yellow?

 

enjoy J

3 comments made my day.:

shirley March 1, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

On the first picture, I like the Milk Chocolate BW version the best. I do think your little boy's hair seems a bit yellow in the 2nd one, maybe all you needed was a WB / levels adjustment. But wonderful expression, and I love the bubbles.

Erika March 1, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Yeah, I would say the color ones are a bit yellow and they might need a bit more contrast? I love the picture of your son in the bath tub! He's so cute!

Chell March 2, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

What a sweet shot of the two of them together. Can't comment on the color as I amon my laptop and no color ever looks good on it!!

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP