Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Blue Door

We went out to breakky this morning to meet with some people from Daz's work. WE had a lovely yummy breakky (pics later) and when the boys had had enough we went exploring to see what we could find. Basically Mummy wanted to take photos of the boys in different settings! They checked out buildings, graffiti paintings and then we found this awesome door. It had graffiti on it but at least it was just tagged rather than the bad language on the better looking one! anyway I got about a dozen shots and 5 or 6 were pretty good I thought. There were a few technical thing I am still working on  (like better focusing for one with the new lens) but here are my favourite that I edited tonight

 SONY DSC

Our little cool dude!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

(same as above different editing though)

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP