Thursday, April 16, 2009

Motion - on the swing

this weeks POTD topic is motion. I have actually been able to get a few pics to do with this but this is my FAVOURITE from today. I was reading Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson a few weeks ago and one of the assignments was to capture motion. Anyway one suggestion was to sit on a swing balance yourself and your camera focus on your feet and take the shot. So while we were waiting to pick Daddy up from work we hit the Lake Park for a play and of course photos! We had a heap of fun and I figured of I can fit into the swing then I might as well try it! so here it is...

SONY DSC

f5.6, 1/13s, ISO100
(because I wanted a slow shutter speed to capture the motion!)

so once I started so did the boys... but I haven't resized the pics yet!

enjoy J

0 comments made my day.:

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP